Job Code: LGS -NAN-2165D
A young family with two young children, between the ages of three and one, based in Lagos State, is seeking to employ a Nanny.
The Nanny’s duties will include:
- Bathe, dress and groom children and change diapers.
- Organize toys and materials to ensure a tidy activity area.
- Prepare nutritious meals and snacks for children.
- Help eating meals and guide concerning habits of eating.
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
- Supervise the children’s activities at all times.
- Must have experience in caring for young children ages 0 – 5.
- Must be an honest, trustworthy, reliable person.
- Keep records of everyday activities and health information about each child.
- Take care of the emotional comfort of children.
- Observe children’s behaviour and arrange reports for parents.
- Perform light housekeeping and errands running tasks.
- Adept at supervising and caring for children in the absence of parents
- Proven ability to control the activities of children and handle emergencies efficiently
- Skilled in playing games and engaging children in educational activities
- Able to organize activities such as games and outings to provide fun and exercise
- Competent at performing light housekeeping as per employer’s instructions
- Ability to act quickly and stay calm in medical emergencies
- Profound patience while dealing with children
- Good sense of humor and playfulness
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The candidate, who should be between the ages of 25-35years, may have an OND, NCE or good SSCE grades.