A family of 5 (parents and three children between the ages of 4 – 12), based in Abuja, are looking for a live-in House-Keeper who is reliable, honest, hardworking, and takes her job seriously.
The friendly, outgoing family, has reasons to always travel abroad, and loves going for outdoor activities.
The preferred candidate for this job must possess the following:
- Possess a B.Ed. in any field
- Has a genuine love for children and able to help with development, care and light housework.
- Must speak fluent English Language and French, and will converse with the children with same.
- Preference will be giving to candidates with ability to speak Hausa Language also.
- Must be a sport loving person.
- Able to work long term on a one to two year contract.
- Able to travel abroad with no restrictions or issue obtaining a visa.
- Has a valid Pass port and References
- Must not be more than 35-40 years old.
- Having an eye for details is highly required.
- Must be computer literate as day to day activities with the children are to be recorded.